Houzen is building a global stock exchange for residential real estate. The company values strong leadership, however the real differentiator would be someone who can roll up their sleeves and get stuff done. Think of the role as a 90:10 split between execution: strategy, or strategising in evening, and implementing during the day! We’re ideally looking for someone with strong SME sales background. The role:
- direct responsibilities would be to lead a specific area of London and a small team (2-3 people)
- you would be seen as a future leader from day one.
- main tasks: leading and influencing property agents, getting them to sign up on our platform, view properties available and book viewings, then making sure the users are actually performing later on
- hands-on: phone calls and in-person meetings would ideally take most of your time
- whenever you’re not with a customer or in contact with customer, you’re probably wasting your time
- 2-4 years of sales experience
- some managerial experience
- familiar with SME sales market
- generalist mindset, you should have a flexible mind as your role is expected to keep strengthening as the company expects unprecedented growth over next 12-24 months.
- You must have in the past led teams or situations as a person, professional or a sports person
- Undying ‘‘won’t give up at any cost’’ attitude and has an ‘‘eternally optimist’’’ view on life
- Respects the ‘‘Customer is King’’ philosophy
- Loves learning new concepts and solving problems, and won’t leave the drawing (and more importantly execution ground) board till the problem is solved
- Is excited about rewriting the rules of a $220tn asset class
- Wants to potentially build a business themselves in future.
- Everyone is expected to go to any length to understand the customer inside out and genuinely work towards finding solutions for their needs, and then go the extra mile each time to delight them.
- Every team member is very inclusive and collaborative (and a bit unreasonably crazy!).
- Houzen strongly believes that only strong and determined teams build strong businesses, and hence each new team member should be aligned to our philosophy and work ethic.
30-48K GBP (based on experience) + profit share (linked to revenue generation). In year 1 itself, opportunity to take home 60k+ or more (base + profit share)