3. Refocus your energy to digital
- Clients will still be looking for ways to purchase or rent homes, they always are. Consider different ways in which you can target your existing customer base. This could be via Facebook advertising or doing Instagram Live Sessions where you showcase a particular property.
- Google Ads is a great tool to use to reach out to potential customers. Google Ads also provides £120 credit when you sign-up for the first time.
4. Make use of virtual tours
- Allow your applicants to view a property virtually, eliminating the need to travel at all.
- XChange properties have 3D tours and videos of the properties. Virtual viewings can be requested for applicants and agents who prefer to stay at home.
5. Talk to the customers you already have
- Engage with your existing landlords. Now it’s the time to have that long call, hear about any issues or ideas on how to improve your work – hear it from the best person, that is your own client!
- Now more than ever it is important to work fast to close deals before strict actions are taken by the government to tackle the virus.
- Utilise XChange and our wide network of agents to find properties faster. With XChange, you can find a property and book a viewing 60% faster than traditional methods. This works the other way around as well!
To survive, you have to prepare. At XChange, we want to ensure that our partner agents are equipped to manage the consequences of COVID-19 and we want to ensure that we can provide you with the resources to do so. Let’s get through this together.
Contact us today and we’ll help you get sorted.